The author of this blog does not necessarily agree with all of the statements in these articles.
Strongtowns.org: The Growth Ponzi Scheme
- Smart Growth for Conservatives
- Video: William Lind: A Conservative Voice For Public Transportation
- Why Conservatives Should Care About Cities
- Why Conservatives Should Care About Transit
- Conservative New Urbanism
- Selected Works of Michael E Lewyn
- Can Conservatives Build Sidewalks?
- A Conservative Case Against Suburbia: Are today’s suburbs really Family Friendly?
- Why Sprawl is a Conservative Issue: 1st Installment, 2nd Installment
- The Taxpayer-subsidized Car Culture: Is Vehicular Freedom Really Free?
- Do Roads Pay
- Brookings, Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy, Fueling Transportation Finance: A Primer on the Gas Tax, Robert Puentes and Ryan Prince
- Brookings, Center on Urban and Metropolitan Policy, Improving Efficiency and Equity in Transportation Finance by Martin Wachs
- Video: William Lind on Conservative Transit
- Whose Roads? Defining Bicyclists’ and Pedestrians’ Right to Use Public Roadways by Todd Litman, Victoria Transport Policy Institute, 30 November, 2004
- What is the Federal Role?, Strong Towns Blog